Sunday 13 August 2017

It's Been A While...

Hello Everyone, How are you? I've not posted in a little while, The reason? Not much to write.. Well so I thought but recently a lot's happened so let's have a little catch up shall we? 


July 23rd:

My Boyfriend came to visit me, We went a little walk with my dogs which was lovely he kept teasing me about wearing the hat as he was certain it was time for it to go!! (my friend cut my hair and well it was a disaster)He kept trying to take it off me and I wasn't letting him as the hair was squint and you don't wanna scare the guy off right?! then somehow I hurt my toe when we were out walking (I dunno how, Maybe when we decided to race each other.. Don't ask lol ) I didn't tell him as I didn't want him to worry. It turns out I did something to my toenail and well the toenail fell off last week (YUCK!) But apart from that it was a great day and we had a great walk. 

Here are is a picture I took Of us that day...



August 7th:




My nephew came to mine for a few days, On Monday we went on a little walk (I say Little it took us 2 hours as I got us lost! Great auntie skills right there!) So on our two hour walk we had quite a day some ups and some downs and a injury! At first my pedometer I was testing out wasn't working all that great in fact every hill we came to it would pause!! Or if I walked to slow... Ruby did her first back flip as she saw a dog and thought it would be a great idea to run up this huge hill as Logan was pulling her back, Then 'the first dog does the greatest back flip on a walk' happened! My nephew was so excited by this, He laughed and praised her for a solid ten minutes! however i'm sure her ego got bigger and she probably got slightly annoyed that she couldn't meet the tiny dog at the top of the hill and no doubt wished Logan had decided not to pull her back. Logan found this tree he insisted on climbing and wanted me to take a shot of him jumping from the tree, I did one better I got two great pictures! 









After all that excitement we found a very hidden bench in the middle of nowhere much to the delight of my tired legs, My nephew however thought that climbing trees and doing scare pranks were a much better idea than sitting down and enjoying the view (His aunt is very boring it would seem!)) 





After some pranks and much needed rest! We set off again, this time the happiness and enthusiasm was starting to disappear especially when my nephew thought he could race Ruby down this road... He was running into a disaster, He ran and fell into a ditch full of .... nettles! (OUCH!) after a wee cry and bit of itching he was ready to race the poor dog again!!(she wasn't ready for this!) off they went with Ruby a few seconds behind him probably thinking "why does this kid keep making me run.. Nobody mentioned food you know?!"  After another rest and running and playing in some cold water we headed home but before we did that Logan spotted a field he HAD to run in... Which ended in him with a rash over his face! 

You can watch the vlog of this day here: https://youtu.be/C838hNdBcbA









August 8th:

The next day was quite funny, Ruby was very intrigued by what Logan was watching (My vlogs) So she jumped up on his chair sat next to him and watched the vlog with him very intently, Every time I went to vlog that morning she would bark at me as such to say "Mum do you mind i'm trying to watch this.. Vlog elsewhere!" It was however very cute! She truly loves my nephew and misses him deeply when he leaves, Every time he comes over she sits next to him as he plays his xbox and listens as he explains his games and even goes up to bed with him, I swear she loves him more than me! 






After Logan went Home this is the sight that greeted me after some editing, Two very sleepy Jack Russell's It's sure to say he tired them out! Well done Logan! 

You can watch this vlog here: https://youtu.be/Eqa8U4FyFrU



That's all for this week's Blog Post I Hope you enjoyed this one and I'll see all next Saturday for the next one 😊

4 comments: