Saturday 19 August 2017

Making Changes! (Homeware Haul)

Hello All,  Hope your all well? I've had a busy few weeks sorting out my house, 3 years ago my mum passed away and when she died the house became mine but until recently I haven't felt quite ready to change it, After family telling me it was time It got me thinking that maybe a change wouldn't be so bad, So off I went onto Amazon and Moonpig to pick out pictures and make some too for my new look! I didn't know where to begin or what style I wanted so I stuck with a theme... scenic pictures (I was keeping my mums Artwork up so made sense) so I choose pictures with some nice scenic views and as sometimes I don't feel that motivated to do things I bought a canvas of a quote I really liked and I put it next to where I edit and write blogs so when i'm feeling defeated I can look at it and (Hopefully) It gives me the boost I need. I also kept up two pictures of my mum that I really liked, It was very very hard taking down all her pictures It felt like I was loosing her all over again I know that probably sounds really stupid or makes absolute no sense! By keeping the two pictures really did help.



On one wall I have two canvas pictures of My Jack Russell's I wasn't sure what to put there at first so when I went on moonpig I decided on those pictures as a picture of me would just be to weird 😆 On that wall there is also a picture of New York that I LOVE, My mum had bought it when I was a teen and I was obsessed with New York then and as soon as I saw the picture I feel in love even more with that stunning City, There is also a quote on this wall that I got when I went down to England and I went to York in Yorkshire.





When you come into the living room to your left is a picture I got at a local art gallery that has sadly closed recently,  Logan and I went there last year as Logan wanted to some art work for his room and he ended picking the most expensive one they had. The Picture I choose I loved straight away, I just loved the colours, The beach, The whole thing! I just never knew where I wanted it until recently, I was upstairs one night and I thought i'd take it down and see what it looked like once it was up, There was the first picture up and my mums first picture down! It was the start of a new journey.






Then I got a bit carried away (I always do when I start a project)  Over on the sofa I changed the cushions to a Dog theme (I got the cushions two years ago in Dingwall, Scotland) I added two hearts that my Brother and Sister in-Law gave me for my birthday this year (One heart is supposed to me, The other my boyfriend haha according to my sis in-law) Above the sofa I added this amazing Waterfall picture I just love! That I found on Amazon. Next to it one of my mums Oil Paintings. 






Further along this wall we come to the quote I spoke about earlier, Next to it a picture of My mum and next to that one of Charlie Chaplin, Those that have read my blog since the beginning and or watch my vlogs  know how big of a Chaplin fan I am, So there just had to be a picture of him up! 



In the future I want to maybe sort out the curtains and get new ones and paint this room too I was thinking a lavender colour think it would brighten up this room a little bit, Then after I'm gonna tackle the dining room and the kitchen, Only thing I've done to the kitchen is tidy it up a little. 

In the hallway when you come in there was a bit of a disaster zone, It was where cardboard boxes got kept until bin day and dog cans were there, It was just beyond it! So one day I got busy and tackled it and sorted it out, I hurt my back moving the big chest of drawers over then I carried a huge table from upstairs down stairs and putting it under the stairs for shoes and things to be placed on to look tidier. 



All In all I'm happy with the progress the house is going through it's getting there  and I can't wait to do more and i'll keep you all updated on how it looks 😊
Hopefully You all Enjoyed this week's blog post. I've been filming weekly vlogs this week so If you want to go and check my channel out and check the first weekly vlog I'd very much appropriate it.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGA4hEEwp7b0YD4fLHHQRbg

Also If you want to look at what I bought you can here:

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00W7BD1WE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MDZEXKI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MoonPig: https://www.moonpig.com/uk/ (You can create your own wall art, cards etc)



See You all Next Saturday at 6pm GMT 😉

14 comments:

  1. AK INFO is INDIA’s No. - 1 Technical training institute An ISO certified Company where we make your dreams become true we provide the best Mobile/Led-Lcd SmartTv & iPhone Repairing Course

    Join us: | Call Now: - 8929448929
    mobile repairing near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. We give powerful and for the duration of the day, reliably strengthen for clients. They can discover best answer for fixing issues, establishment issues, un-establishment issues, checking and hanging issues.http://us-nortonnorton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to avg.com/retail Protect your information, gadgets, and your family With the improvement of the advanced world, online assurance is vital. It is critical to secure your PCs, Mac, PCs just as cell phones and tablets with www.avg.com/retail . This should be possible with the assistance of compelling web security and hostile to infection items from avg retail com that shields all gadgets utilized on computerized stages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Download, Install & activate Office setup key with easy steps by visiting www.office.com/setup product key and follow the on-screen instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Microsoft Office has played a key role in increasing the working efficiency of office premises globally. The software has been providing its services for a couple of decades, and still, it is considered as one of the best in the market. From Excel to Word and Word to PowerPoint and several more useful tools are compiled inside it. Visit office.com/setup to get the latest Microsoft Office setup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To install Office setup on Windows/Mac, go to www.office.com/setup, login to your account, click 'Install' and enter the activation code when prompted for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. roku.com/link: Learn the quick essential steps to play your favorite arcade games on a roku games streaming device. Play and watch the content on Roku streaming channels.
    visit: hbo max on roku


    Epson connect printer setup utility enables you to enjoy remote printing on the go without the hurdles of connecting your printer with cables and then print.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my lucky chance to call from a friend because he sees important information being shared on your site.
    It is a good idea to read through your blog posts.
    Thank you so much for thinking so much of readers like me and I wish you the best of success as a professional.
    windows 10 product key
    reimage license key
    final cut pro crack
    movavi video converter crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, this is a good site. There is a lot of useful information here.
    I also have a site about tomatoes, hope you can give me a link to buy back.
    final draft crack
    letasoft sound booster crack
    lumion 7 pro crack
    hitman pro crack
    malwarebytes crack
    archicad crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know it
    any community forum dedicated to the same topics
    discussed in this article? I really want to be a part
    of a society where they can receive information from others with knowledge and interests.
    If you have any suggestions, please let us know. I appreciate!
    beatskillz samplex crack
    massive vst crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to say, I'm impressed. Rarely do I come across a site that is both educational and entertaining, and you have undoubtedly done so.
    The problem is one that not enough men and women are discussing rationally.
    beyond compare crack
    beyond compare crack
    beyond compare crack
    blackmagic fusion crack

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked it as much as you do here.
    The sketch is attractive, your writing is elegant.
    I still command you to shake what you want
    gives the following. uncomfortable, no doubt arrives faster
    again, as is almost very common indoors if you advocate this walk.
    outbyte pc repair crack
    spotify premium pc cracked
    outbyte driver updater crack
    outbyte pc repair crack

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is extremely intriguing and valuable information.
    I appreciate you giving this information.
    share your knowledge with us
    Please let us know.
    Thank you for giving this information.
    360 total security crack
    4k video downloader crack
    movavi video editor crack

    ReplyDelete